Formats of involvement.
The type and extent of our stakeholder involvement is based on the results of a case-related relevance analysis. The more relevant a stakeholder group is to the topic or project concerned, the more intense the stakeholder involvement will be. Depending on the intensity, we make a distinction between three types of involvement: information, dialog and participation.
- Annual CR reporting
- CR reporting via apps
- CR activities at the shareholders' meeting
- CR department at CeBIT
- CR media information
- Sustainability campaign
- “Green ICT” dialog event”
- “Green ICT” telegraphen_lunch
- Dialog for more sustainable supply chain in China
- Code of Responsible Conduct for Business
- Utopia Change-maker Manifesto
- Global Compact LEAD
- Sustainability day in Hungary
- CR strategy conference in the Czech Republic
- Examples from the international subsidiaries
- Materiality process
- Deutsche Telekom expert circle 50+
- Cooperation with Deutsche Umwelthilfe
- Street labs
- Telekom School of Transformation
We further developed our dialog approach as part of strategy development in 2011. This includes yearly changing focal points for our various dialog formats. In this reporting period, the focus was on the topic of green ICT. We debated this topic in a dialog event in October and in a telegraph_lunch in December 2011.
Through our memberships with different organizations, we get involved in discussion processes and collaborate on international committees. Collaborations allow us to approach topics on which we as an individual company would only have a limited impact together with other players. The graphic below shows selected memberships and collaborations:
Please contact us.
Save up to five personal favorites.Save